Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sex & the city Quiz: which character am i?

I got sidetracked while doing the last bit of my endless menial tasks of the day and decided to take a quiz on Elle Canada on which character I would be if I were one of the ladies from 'Sex & the City' lol.  It's fun and certainly time worth wasted!

I answered the questions as honestly as I could, mind you, this is just a fun quiz.  Nevertheless, it was a shock to me to find out who I would be...
You're like Samantha ..... Watch out! You don't let anyone or anything get in your way. Some people think you come on too strong, but it's only because you know exactly what you want. You're not afraid to express your sexuality and it's your honest approach to life that makes people want to be around you. However, you can come across as harsh, so watch what you say to friends in times of need.
Certainly a shock to me! lol.

Quizzes can be amusing...When you think you know who it's going to be, your answers can reveal a whole other truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...