Thursday, July 7, 2011

Great things in small sizes!

I love minis....cupakes, sandwiches and even make-up!  They are small and compact, easy to bring everywhere and not so bulky!

Imagine my suprise when I happened to visit the MAC store (err--the make-up brand, not the computer brand lol) at metro and found that they came out with a range of essentials in mini travel sizes! love!

I love the Fix + , it subs for my Evian mineral spray when I'm at home, but when I'm out and about it's abit of a hassle to carry around.  the size of the regular bottle doesn't quite fit in my already heavy bag!  It's great to have travel sizes not just for travelling, but also when you want to have some essentials handy when you're out and can't spare any time to re-touch at home.

Another great thing about travel sizes is that if you want to try something but don't want to commit to a full bottle that's going to take forever to finish, you can always buy the travel size for a trial run.  I sometimes buy travel sizes just in case I want to change to a new product, then I don't feel guilty leaving a half empty bottle un-used.

Here are other products they've made travel sizes for....




 If you don't lather these products on and finish the regular sized bottles in one sitting, then like me, you should be able to survive at least three weeks or so with these size of bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...