Thursday, July 29, 2010

Falling for Fall (boots!)

It's approaching the end of July fast...You know what that means--Fall! luvs.

I wait for this season every year!!! (seriously.)

I love the fall foliage, the cooler weather (unless we get an indian summer) and even thanksgiving & halloween! haha.

Along with the change of the season means changing of the wardrobe. lol.  So official, almost like 'changing of the guards'..It's a ritual for me, to change my wardrobe from the summer cutesy tanks and shorts, to the appropriate hues and styles for fall.  Bring on the warmer sweaters, the darker jeans and the blazers....!

oh how I love fall...ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

Anyways, I was browsing for fall ankle booties to buy for the season, knowing full well that with the end of July comes the Fall preview collections--just a tease of what's to come!

So here are some of my options...tell me what you think!

Option 1: Marciano 'Milap'
Not sure that I'm loving the open toe style so much for fall (rainy vancouver will agree with me on this!) but I love the ruggedness of the boots.  The buckles remind me of a classic biker boot.  I love height too so I am lovin the platform raise on the front part of the boot to compensate for the higher heel.


Option 2: Marciano 'Rioko'
haha I love how this boot is so reminiscent of the whole 'Robin Hood' peasant/hobo theme, it's so casual chic.  I absolutely love the height of the heel and the half-inch platform in the front of the boots.  I am sooo lovin the colour of the chocolate brown on the boots, so fall! It reminds me of the Chloe fall collection hues =)  For some reason, it kinda looks more couture than ready-to-wear tho, so high and all.


Opion 3: Guess 'Wowenson'
Again, another open-toe style.  I guess I should seriously consider this style since it's so in at the moment.  Again, lovin the chocolate brown colour and the lace-up 'Timberland-esque' style. It reminds me of their classic work boots (which would've been perfect if they still sold it!gaah bring it back!)


Option 4: Aldo 'Czolba'
I wasn't too crazy about this, it doesn't look like a boot to me but I was exploring the aldo website and keeping an open mind.  I've got nothing much to say about this except it may be a good clubbing shoe!? lol.  I am lovin the platform style, and the high heel.  The design reminds me of a leather biker jacket so it's got its own edge.
Option 5: Aldo 'Norkus' & 'Lampros'
These boots remind me abit of the one from Guess, one with a platform the other without.  Both costing less than $150 so it's good for those on a budget.  I don't quite know though if I'd really consider it, being that I like the choco brown colour of the first but the platform shoe of the second.  Wouldn't it be cheaper to get the boots with both features?  In any case, I was still keeping an open mind and these two still had some of the features I liked.
So when all is said and done, these are the ones I like the most at the moment.  Granted I haven't shown you the one I sooooo want from BEBE but it's not quite out yet.

Which of these do you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...