Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ode to Birkin

I am lovin' my new bag!

I recently purchased a bag from Aldo, somewhat Birkin-esque and in beautiful camel colour...I am sooo inlove with this bag!

It is called the Cyphert - $45.00 (CDN)
I love the details they have put into this bag, the tassel at the front, which with the strap in the front (for deco purpose only!) gives it that Birkin-ish style to it.  It also has a longer strap, just in case you get tired of holding the bag.  Very smart and very in at the moment, I say!

The image is in the red which they call rust, which I absolutely adore!  I bought the beige colour, but I just love the style that I may end up getting all three colours! lol. 

I love that it is big enough for all my stuff, and yet sophisticated enough to bring me from daytime at work to night-time social hour! .luvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...