Monday, January 28, 2013

Beauty: date night makeup

Happy Monday!

My makeup for friday night during date night!
Last weekend was fun yet chill.  It started with date night, walking around robson on a chilly night and concluded with KFC lol.  Date night in is sometimes just as fun as heading out!  I still got myself all did even if we were just taking a stroll.  It doesn't hurt to get all dolled up for one night to make an effort!


Makeup:

Brows:

Anastasia brow wax pencil

MAC Charcoal Brown e/s

Eyes:

brow bone: MAC Soba e/s
Crease: MAC Brun e/s
Outer Crease: Smut (velvet) e/s & Carbon e/s
Blacktrack gel liner
Maybelline Stiletto Liquid Liner - blackest black
Maybelline Stiletto Mascara
Ardel False lashes

Skin:

Smashbox BB cream
Mac Select Coverup NC 20 (i think)

Saturday was a catch-up day for me and a friend that I haven't seen in awhile! We once again ended up in downtown but had alot of talk time for lunch as we had alot to catch up on!  It's nice that with some friends, some time goes by and even some distance but when you get together it just clicks like you were never apart!  It was fun. For dinner, my bf and I decided to go local and go to Chaise resto-lounge.  Neat local watering hole for those living around the neighborhood.



sunday was more of a chill day with the bf then errands in the afternoon.  I finally got my 'fleather' (fake leather) pants from alteration lol. 

So ends my wonderful rainy weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...