Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Round-up: Brooklyn and Memphis Blues


I love weekends, especially sunny ones.  I was able to leave early once again after what seemed like a week in hell. lol.  It was one of those days when everything that could go wrong, did.

I had fun although the consequences of friday came back to haunt me on saturday lol.  All in all I still had a fairly good weekend, which is all that I ask and all that I require to rejuvenate me for the next week.

Check out more pics after the jump!


Even though we had decided to head out for friday night, I decided to still cook and eat in anyway.
Nothing too fancy; I cooked hot wings and some dry season (salt and pepper) with caesar salad, curly fries and some dumplings! It was a fairly good meal and surprisingly filling.

close-up of my look for the night!
Then we headed off to Brooklyn in Gastown.  We arrived almost midnight, and by then the club was packed! Lots of well-dressed people ready to get their drank on! lol.  Having a nice friend work the doors, we were able to get past the line and get whisked away to the door without wait (always a plus!).


The next day was a quiet one, we decided to head out for brunch at memphis blues.

Hope your day was as fun!





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...