Friday, March 26, 2010

show and tell!~*

beats:: imma star - jeremih
outfit of the day:: sweats and a racerback tanktop =) comfort over fashion today folks!
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: fuzzy white slippers =)

This is one of those drive-by entries...I just thought I'd post what my new dress looks like!

This is what i picked up at Marciano during the event, the Adoria Corset Sweater dress.

Luvs it much!~*

It combines my love of fashionable dresses with comfort =) I absolutely adore it, and hope to wear it soon!!! *crosses fingers!* It's sort of a cross breed of a sweater dress and bandage dress.  It is decevingly comfy, it's like a second skin! <3

Anyways, hoping for sunny days, so I can finally wear this out! If you notice, it's like the new dress I have my eye on!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...