Thursday, March 18, 2010

Marciano Event at Oakridge

beats:: some kind of wonderful - sky
outfit of the day:: black pants, black and white long sweater & runners (lol my very own casual day at work)
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: Juicy houndstooth scarf

Another beautiful day in the neighbourhood!~* So lovely....I love sunny mornings , regardless of the season...it always reminds me of summertime =)

Today is a great day...I'm so excited because today is the Marciano Event that I have been waiting for all week! Today they will showcase their Spring Collection to M Loyalty Members (which yours truly is mos def a part of!)I get to take a sneak peak at the collection before it hits the shelves officially!=)  They made an event of the night, with champagne, gifts and finger food i think!? Anyways, I'm there more for the dress I had put on hold =) The Adoria Corset Sweater Dress.  I have been waiting for that dress for about 3 weeks now, and it has finally landed in Oakridge! *hoorah!*  The manager, who has graciously accomodated me with putting the dress aside is such a sweetheart! =)

I hope to take some pics and shop and mingle with other fans of Marciano! It will be an exciting night! Hopefully I'll have some pics to post with my post-event entry!

It's an RSVP event, but if you're in the neighbourhood...
Oakridge Location
6-9pm

Onward and upward! *I just luvv Marciano...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...