Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Blues cured with a find...what a find!~*

beats:: hey daddy - usher
outfit of the day:: cream sweater, black racerback tanktop & black leggings & flats (casual day!)
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: grey Aldo handbag =)

Nothing beats a case of the sunday blues better than a great bargain find!

Today on a rainny sunday, I decided to venture off to the mall....It was one of those lazy sundays that just didn't feel like anything exciting was going to go on.  I thought that a day at the mall might help to pass the time and boy, was I right!

I went into Mariposa sort of as a whim.  I barely buy anything from there, and usually I feel more than hesitant to trust some of the stuff they carry.  One thing that did catch my eye that seemed like the quality wan't too bad, and neither was the price, was this black short-sleeved sheath dress.  Normally for these kinds of dresses, i would opt to invest in a more properly cut, pricier dress because it's usually worth the investment.  This time however, I ended up with such a bargain, I may come back and buy the same dress in another colour!  (I'm sorry stacy and clinton! lol)


The dress is from Mariposa $5 on sale.  Great buy eh?? It's regularly $20.50 and that in itself isn't a bad price but to pay as much as I did for a work dress? greeeaaat!!! =) (the red belt was from my closet lol)

So now i have a new dress that I can add to my collection of work clothes, and if I ever ruin this dress at some point, I won't have to feel bad about it since I only spent $5!

That only goes to show that I don't always buy pricey clothes in order to look good.  The important part of what piece of clothing you buy is that in the end, you feel good in it and make sure that you wear the clothes, and they don't wear you..

I am a happy camper!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...