Friday, March 26, 2010

My next new dress!

beats:: hey daddy - usher
outfit of the day:: same as below lol
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: sun is back, so sunglasses! =)

I just happen to be surfing on the online store of my fave store, Marciano.

* OH-EM-GEE! * I just found my next dress purchase!!

I don't shop for the expensive labels often, but I shop for whatever would flatter my figure and make me feel comfortable.  Marciano does both.  I also shop the more inexpensive stores, but when I want quality and perfect fit, I shop at my go-to store.  The prices aren't cheap but you get your money's worth!

It's called the Felipa cowl dress.  I'm really into sweater dresses/bandage dresses right now.  It's hard because my body isn't quite what it used to be, I have abit of chubbs in the tummy area (i LUV food lol) but i'm workin on it!  My beautifulness dresses are my motivation for keeping fit, toned and healthy!

This dress is sooo gorgeous that I had to post what it looked like, courtesy of Marciano online store (it's under new arrivals! lol)

Isn't it just the most fab dress? LUVS it.

Thanks to my $20 giftcard courtesy of the last Marciano event, and my M loyalty points, this dress won't seem so expensive in the end! =)

This isn't a long one either, but I thought I should share what's next on my shopping list! (among others lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...