Friday, June 7, 2013

TGIF! What are you upto this weekend?

I am slightly tired albiet in a good mood. 

It's Friday folks! :-)

The morning weather is just gloomy and drizzly, and along with the rest of Vancouver I am anticipating the better weather that TWN promised later in the afternoon lol.

We have been promised good weather for the weekend of course, and with that comes events in and around town!

http://www.tqconstruction.ca/





GVHBA's Renovation Council Parade of Renovated Homes
Ever heard of it? If you're like me and you don't normally reno and flip then chances are you may not have heard of it.  It's apparently like this scavenger hunt with a map of houses around the lower mainland (it spans to Surrey, North/West Vancouver and Richmond!) that you can check out that have been newly renovated and up for display.  It's a good way to showcase the work of talented construction companies specializing in home renos.

Italian Day - Commercial Drive
It will be a day of gathering, family and food! I've personally never been but that's one thing that I think my nationality has in common with Italians--they love family and togetherness, and they love good food! It will be a great day to check it out!

If you're like me and you have an immense love of your hometown then you have numerous spots that you call sort of your watering hole both on the weekdays and weekends.  I love to frequent the downtown area, basically like a second home always being there when I can.  Since I don't have the luxury of working in downtown anymore, I've had to resort to the next best thing of being able to get there whenever I can!

Vancouver Calendar of Events

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...