Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tweed Blazer: 3 Ways

I think my love for the tweed blazer is somehow intertwined with my immense love for Chanel and all things elegant and luxurious.  I have always thought that Coco Chanel epitomized the elegant woman--wise before her time, she knew what made a woman stand out and look beautiful even with just two colors on a palette to work with (or lack of color thereof!)

 Check out the the ways I've styled my tweed...



The classic tweed has been a staple in my timeless classics wardrobe, making an appearance each season and in different occasions.  I believe that it's one of those staples that never go out of style and can always be recycled without having to look dated.  The new embellishments have certainly breathed new life into an oldie fave.



I recently picked up another tweed to add to my collection.  At 40% off, I couldn't resist! Jacob is having a sale right now and it's hard to walk away with just one item, but I only picked up the one that I thought would get the most use in my closet!


Styled 3 ways...

I love that Tweed is versatile enough to wear to work, for sunday brunch or even a casual stroll or running errands.  It's a great topper if the regular blazer or sweater gets boring.  I have always been at awe at how easily a tweed blazer can dress up even the most casual of outfits (see right with jeans).  I always love looking put together and be dressed even if I'm on the casual side.  I remember when I was younger and throughout highschool I would always look over-dressed just because I always reveled in the idea of dressing up to look good even to the mall!

A nicely fitting tweed can enhance your outfits, and like i've said over and again--always a great addition to your wardrobe staples!

What are your wardrobe staples? share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...