Monday, June 10, 2013

Maxi-mize for summer!

maxi dress from GAP
Along with summer dresses, another trend I've grown to love lately is the maxi dress.  Another great, versatile piece to have during summertime, it can double as an easy piece to wear on a lazy day or a surprisingly more common type of dress to wear for weddings! It gives that beautiful bohemian thrown-together-last-minute look.

 A throwback of my fave maxi dress (that unfortunately shrank, tho I can't say it's a bad thing) the nautical stripe dress I proudly bought in NYC last year and to this day is one of my fave maxi dresses!

Here are other dresses that have caught my eye!





L to R: Dynamite, American Eagle, French Connection
 A light fabric works for the summer heat, and the intricate patterns give it that boho chic vibe without looking like a hippie! (not that it's a bad thing of course) If being more free-loving and hippie-ish is more your thing, some lovely summer waves and a headband or a flower pinned to the hair will do the trick just as well!

Let me know some of your fave dresses and where you found them! comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...