Thursday, June 6, 2013

VPL: sunday funday in downtown!

Vancouver Public Library - downtown location

My city has and is always a source of pride for me.  Imagine my shock when it was so violently rioted during the sad end to our stanely cup run not too long ago.  It's a beautiful city that deserves the love and respect from its people.  Last sunday I had a chance to hang out at the local library.  Yes folks, this is our main library located in downtown Vancouver, not the Colosseum in Rome. I'm not quite sure when the phrase came up in front of the library but the meaning seems to both baffle and intrigue everyone that comes across it.

It's not technically a throwback thursday, but the structure has been a downtown fixture since I was in highschool, so I guess that counts right?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...