Monday, June 10, 2013

The perfect Summer Dress

Hola!

I can sense that summer is upon us! Oh, the glorious breeze that only the transition of spring to summer brings, the cute summer outfits and the patios crowded with those enjoying the sunshine!  I previously posted this pic of my summer dress below...a cute dress I got from Urban Behavior a few months ago.  I loved the crochet detailing on the hem and the ruffles on the bustline.  It's so cute!
A great summer dress can range anywhere from $20 to $100 depending on the detailing and the type of fabric you choose..It can be a straight cotton dress to a mix of crochet, lace and cotton all bundled together to make you perfect dress!

Here are other summer dresses worth checking out...

If you're wondering why all the dresses I chose are white, well it's simple really; I find that a simple, white summer dress works best as it is like a blank canvas ready to be painted for the occasion. In this case, the perfect accessories make the dress fit in any occasion, whether it be to a simple casual barbeque with the fam to an afternoon summer wedding reception!

Guess Canada
Guess - $98 (CDN)

abercrombie & fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch - $84 (CDN)

american eagle
American Eagle - $50.87 (CDN)

I love the different renditions that brands have of the simple lace summer dress.  It's great to see that they can put their own kick to it--giving it their own flare.  The last from American Eagle reminds me of something that would so fit right in at Coachella!

What's your fave summer dress? Comment below and let me know where you found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...