Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas after-math: resolutions anyone!?

Christmas wasn't as great this year, but it was still good because everyone was safe and happy.  I didn't get a ton of presents, but I did get the ones I wanted! I guess it's all that mattered lol.  I am excited for what the new year brings for me!

As far as making up resolutions, the only fashion-related one I have resolved for next year: to be more wise about my fashion purchases.

I, too often, just spend money on stuff I may not even wear but think I would.  It's very easy to get carried away with the plastic--spend because I can and then barely wear or not even wear it at all.  I have cleaned my closet part way and intend on continuing to sift through all my clothes and narrow down my wardrobe to a more manageable size.

I know that even my parents sometimes cringe at the sight of my clothes over-taking the rest of the closets because my own closet isn't big enough for them.


Now for my other resolutions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...