Monday, December 27, 2010

Annual Christmas Eve Family dinner!

T'was the night before christmas and the night of our christmas dinner.  Just before the dinner I thought I'd curl my hair and change up my 'do this year..
After a quick outfit change (last minute), I settled into a comfy burgundy sweater dress and my fave cream blazer from Zara...I finished it with gold jewelry to make the red pop!
The festivities went on their way and after dinner, we had asti to wind down the night while we watched 'Miracle on 34th street'.  I loved that movie, so sweet and full of faith in the spirit of christmas.
We thought we'd get a photo-op after dinner as well...
Another year, another christmas eve dinner done and over with! lol..As usual, family dinners are never perfect, a few whiny people who shall remain nameless, others that can't accept a no--otherwise it was nothing short of a weird but normal family dinner...

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...