Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Forever 21 rant: Quality is not quite there

Okay I get it, the store Forever 21 sells clothing at a cheaper price than most stores and there's a whole lot of clothes to choose from at their stores.  I am annoyed tonight because my fave sweater, which mind you I just got two weeks go--yes! two weeks ago! just got a rip on the armpit! argh!!!

I am not one to publicly talk about how badly a product is when I am such a loyal fan, but this is just too damn ridiculous!

How is that a sweater that I just got 2 weeks ago, used ONLY 4 times has a rip already!? I'm sorry, I worked in retail and have dealt with customers trying to cheat their way into getting a replacement, I am just appalled by the cheap quality of this sweater.  This anger is only exacerbated by the fact that this is the third sweater that I've bought at Forever 21!  When you buy 3 sweaters and 2 out of 3 get holes after a few uses--when i say few, i mean like 2 or 3!! then there's something wrong with the effin quality!!

I am VERY DISAPPOINTED at Forever 21 to say the least.  I am a loyal customer that goes into the store often and browse online as well.  To prove my point!? This is my receipt....13 days and it's already defective.  Wow, what a record!



They are going to receive a very negative email about this!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...