Thursday, December 2, 2010

Clickin' my heels in style for the holidays!~*

These are mos def not Dorothy's ruby red slippers!

I recently picked up my pair of gold, sparkalicious heels from Guess...LUVS!!

I must say, when it comes to shoes at Guess my fave pair is usually the 'Carrie'.  I love the fit and the size 5 (yes, I have very small feet) is just perfecto!  The style Carrie came in different styles and different fabrics and skins.  I have the basic white leather and the 'G' fabric in black from the outlet--both of which I love!

Anyways, this year's holiday variation came in two styles, the Carrielee, which came in 3 types of sparkly colours--Black, silver and Gold; the other is the style 'Carrielana' which came in a sparkly purple.

 I am almost all ready for the Christmas party! I've got my sheen, sparkle and fur! lol.  It's all coming together so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...