Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve greeting!~*

It's December 24th and all the kids must be buzzing with excitement while their parents are panicking to do last minute prep work for the climax of the holiday season-Christmas Eve and Day.

I felt more stressed this holiday season and felt less of the christmas cheer I usually do during the holidays.  It was tough for awhile, but closer to christmas I started to get into the spirit--and just in time too!

I want to appreciate all the good that has happened this year, and learn from the bad.  I want to be thankful for my family and friends, that everyone I hold dear is safe.

As usual, wishing for world peace and world debt relief is at the top of the list, but it's a big elephant in the room that will be easier wished than done.  I hope that everyone has a great, fashionably beautiful christmas!  May everyone be merry and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...