Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bring it on, Ol' man winter! =P

Today I went to the mall to find my very first pair of snow boots...Yes, you read right, my very first pair!  It's hard to believe that I've lived in a city with four seasons to speak of, and I have yet to be prepared for the toughest season, Winter!

This year is different, however! I decided to splurge on a pair of All Weather boots.

It was hard for me to commit to these at first, seeing as how I would usually gravitate to a pair of fashion boots or those with heels that probably will do more harm for me during the wintery season than good.

With Thermolite, it's an all weather boot that keeps warmth and is good for upto -20 degrees.  All man-made materials, PVC and rubber sole.

I am excited to sport these and see how well they fair against winter...

Now all I need are a new pack of thermal socks, a new toque (courtesy of work!) and I will be all set...

Like I said, bring it on Ol' man winter! I am ready for ya!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...