Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Shaw Christmas Party Dress...Decided!

I love the holidays...My tree is up, the new theme is White and Gold--it sparkles ever so!  The wreath is close to being done and I have finally decided on my Christmas Party dress!

It's time once again for the annual Shaw Christmas Party, and I always have a fussy time with finding a dress and everything to accessorize it!   I love getting my glam on for this party, as it is extravagantly big and exciting!  Where else will you be able to find an event that will give you a chance to get all dressed up!?

I have chosen this dress that I had bought last February in Vegas, while on my birthday trip.  I bought it for a steal for about $80.00 at the outlet, MSRP roughly around $200!  I luv vegas!

It is a far cry from my usual LDB for a formal affair.  I love this dress, it looks like a bandage dress (which immediately is a luv for me!) and it's satin so it has a formal feel!  It's slightly fitted but not so that I can't enjoy the lovely buffet-style christmas party =)

Now to accessorize....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...