Monday, November 1, 2010

Show and Tell: Capes for fall

I recently made a big fashion decision after my little setback several days ago.  I was all set to purchase a cape at Jacob, with my donation in hand but after trying out the cape I saw not too long ago i sadly opted out of buying it.  I decided to just wait it out for the one that I actually wanted to get in the first place, the Zara Studio Woollen Cape.  Pricier?--yes, but so worth the price.

I love that the cape is a wool blend instead of just a mix of poly or other synthetic fibres that don't keep you as warm.

While sometimes it seems like a good idea to take the deal handed to you to get a must-have, there are times when it's worth it to invest in a timeless piece.  The cape is another fashion piece that was made popular in the 70s and has made a turn-around into a fashionable yet practical piece for fall/winter wear.

Another must-have is checked off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...