Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shopping for a cause!

Aah! It's super sunny today! *Yay!*

I love shopping for any reason; Whether it be shopping for an outfit for a special event, presents for birthdays, anniversaries etc or even just for leisure.  Nothing relaxes me more or brings me great pleasure than being able to shop!  It brings me even more joy to know that you can also shop and get a discount by helping the less fortunate!

Jacob retail clothing is offering for a limited time for any customers to bring in an article of clothing and get 25% off their regular priced purchases!  I think that it's more than a fair deal considering you'll not only help those less fortunate by giving them a piece of clothing you don't need, but it will help de-clutter the closet with a new item you buy!

I love shopping for a good cause.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...