Tuesday, October 19, 2010

beautiful sunshine and biebs!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood indeed.  The sun is shining, the temp outside is reminiscent of spring, and of course for millions of tweens everywhere, it's a bieber invasion in Vancity! aah! lol.

Justin Bieber is in town tonight for (what I'm guessing is a sold out) concert at the Rogers Arena tonight. 

Tons of tweens will be packing up the stadium, which I gather will draw up more of a crowd than any sports events or other concerts that have gone and went in the arena!  Think Boybands and Pop idols. haha.  I'm not so much a fan, but I do think he's majorly adorable and I can see why the teeny boppers are going crazy over him lol.  He's got the cute puppydog charm down. 

I know, it's got nothing to do with fashion or anything I'm really inspired about, but hey, it's pop culture! lol.

Go biebs! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...