Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ralph Lauren Blue Label: Capes & Ponchos

Capes have been a love of mine for awhile now.  I've been long searching for the perfect cape to include in my fall-winter warmth wardrobe.  I sooo loved the cream cape that Victoria Beckham wore in a papparazzi pic...pure love.
Recently I've been seeing pics of Kim Kardashian sporting an array of Capes and Ponchos as well...I loved her recent one from Ralph Lauren, the Camel Coloured Cashmere Turtleneck Poncho--so beautiful! I decided to check out the website for other styles and ideas--it was heaven.  I forgot how much I loved RL Blue Label....Right up my alley of Equestrian fashion--my long gone fashion fave lol.

Here are some capes and ponchos I thought were too cute not to show!



Cashmere Turtleneck Poncho
Dunlop Shearling Trim Cape
Hand-Knit Snowflake Cape
Leather Trim Cashmere Cape
I love Ralph Lauren...Blue or Black Label, even the Big Pony collection.  I think this fall/winter collection is just divine...

Now to look for my own version of an affordable cape! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...