Wednesday, April 7, 2010

shoe love - spring/summer 2010 edition (v.1)~*

beats:: nothing, I'm watching bones late night =)
outfit of the day:: Old navy microfleece pjs!
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my pjs? lol.

I couldn't sleep at the moment, and while that's bad for my early morning wake-up call for work, it's good for a blog entry! =)

I was trying to find a pair of shoes I recently saw in a magazine that should have been available at Aldo, but for some reason it just simply wasn't.  Instead, I found these shoes that would be perfect for spring!  Here are my top 5 pics for the season.  It's so spring-ish that I couldn't help but share =)

My Top 5 Picks:

Breger (Aldo) ~ I am so into the earthy neutral tones and materials these days.  Along with my previous blog about weaves, corks are another choice for spring.  I fnd that a stiletto is not always appropriate for the season.  There are times when casual chic calls for something with less drama and more chill style.  This is just perfecto!

Eggenberg ~ I have had my eye on this lil' baby for days.  I not only love the shade of yellow (puuurrr-fect for spring!) but the style of the shoe itself.  It's so cute!  I admit, i did say that not every occasion is appropriate to wear a stiletto, but when you find the odd occasion when it does call for the beauty of the sexy, pointy heel then this is your shoe! LUV..
Kitzrow ~ Okay, is anyone else loving this shoe as much as I am right about now!? Gooood Laawdy! What an intricate design on the ankle wrap that leads to the sexy stiletto faux wood heel! luv luv! The look is simply refreshing and the colour is called 'Ice'.  Oh my, someone hold me back from purchasing this lovely piece of shoe specimen!! lol.  I can just picture this with a nice pair of dressy shorts and maybe a loose pink pastel top.  It's just tooo hot to resist! A perfect summer evening pairing with a nice dinner out with the hunnie!

Yerke ~ Okay, this funky lil' number of a shoe is an eye-catching piece of shoe hardware beauty! I just love the intricate grommet and beading that layers the front of the platform heel.  It's like jewelry for your feet!  I say, who needs an anklet for summer when you've got this baby on your feet!  Again, another intricately designed shoe, not just with hardware detailing but also the stitch trimming around the edge of the shoe.  One cannot go wrong with this shoe for night time fun and flirting!!

Destime ~ Okay, it's a nice change from all the neutral shoes that I've shown so far.  This is what I'd consider a lolita-esque/siren type of shoe.  This shoe calls for flirting and fun out on the town! If you want to look sexy, combining the sexiness of a stiletto heel with the extra height of the platform front.  Dare I say, can anyone resist you in these heels??  Pure hot, sex in the city type of fun in the city =)



There are many, many shoes out there still awaiting to be shown to the world for the seasons ahead.  Tis' the season to explore and be free with experimenting with different styles, afterall the weather is warmer and the days are sunnier!

I hope to get at least a pair or two of these for myself soon! <3

Happy shopping!

Pls. note that all these images were courtesy of the  Aldo online website.  For any pricing and more info on any of thse shoes pls. visit www.aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...