Saturday, April 10, 2010

Great finds of the day!~*

beats:: nothing...watching a movie at the moment =)
outfit of the day:: white racerback tanktop and pjs lol i'm at home..
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my 'M' logo top from Marciano

It was definitely a fun a shopping day.  I bought nothing expensive, just a few cheapies that is to add to my collection for the summer =)  I've been finding lots of add-ons to my current wardrobe.  Crochets and intricate braids and weaves.  Not to mention, I'm really lovin the yellow hue at the moment =)

I thought I'd share my wonderful buys:





The sandals are from Urban Behavior and the Crochet tunic was from Forever 21.

Great finds always make me happy...

Happy Shopping!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...