Thursday, April 22, 2010

last hurrah for winter...err gear, i mean.

beats:: taio cruz ft. ludacris- break you heart
outfit of the day:: Forever 21 Grey sweater w/ tie, Urban Planet black v-neck shirt, Garage Grey long leggings & thigh high boots.
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: sunglasses..cauze its sunny! =)

Hello sunshine, you've come back to me...lol.

Okay so the days are getting noticeably longer, the afternoons abit warmer and sunnier.  It's definitely full speed ahead into spring!  Before I completely say goodbye to ol' man winter though, I couldn't resist buying one more sweater that I had sooo wanted to get awhile back.

I had wanted a specific kind of fair isle sweater...Actually, several years ago, when it first came out at Aritzia in a form of a pullover, it mesmuerized me.  Okay, further back from that, seeing a more expensive one at Polo Ralph Lauren (i was uber obsessed with POLO brand awhile back! lol) hooked me to the style.  It's so Cape Cod-ish.  The style itself looks abit laid back and yet abit preppy and polished.  LUVS it.

So back to the present day....

I lost out on a couple of really great ones; There was one really beautiful cardigan from Abercrombie which retailed for i think almost $200.  That was abit too pricey for me.  Then there was one from Victoria's Secret...which I could never find in the retail stores when I did happen upon going cross border.  I never found it on their websites either  *sad face*.  The one cardigan which was available at every store no further than a 20 minute drive from my house, everyone had.  Of course, that alone made me not want to pick up the cardigan.  I love that everyone I wear, I see on everyone else on the streets, at the exact same time! *sarcasm*.

So I opted for something less obvious, but mainstream nonetheless.  It's from Forever 21's Heritage line, the Patterned Cardigan w/ the tie belt.  It retailed for about $39.90 at regular price, but I got it on sale for about $16.00!! *YAY!* lol, any good bargain is a 'yay moment' for me! lol.



It is such a cute simple sweater...It has no buttons, just a belt to tie around.  I guess it's sort of a wrap around then.  I think it's quite cute and reminds me of the winter sweaters.  So warm and cozy.  AND, it's not just an any acrylic sweater, it's actually a wool blend! that's why its sorta itchy, but still worth it! i swear!

So that is my show and tell for the day...I think.

There are some great deals from the winter season's fashion so snap them up before they're gone! One can always use a sweater or two during the cold season!
I hoe that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...