Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jeans + Leggings = Jeggings!? lol.

beats::papers - usher
outfit of the day::
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment::

A hush falls over the office...I am suddenly left with a few minutes to chill...What do I decide to do!? BLOG! lol.

Okeez, so I thought I should share a quickie fave of mine since it's such a *LUV* moment =)

I don't normally buy alot of jeans.  In fact, if you peeked in my closet, you'll find more dresses, skirts and dress pants than jeans.  I can honestly say I buy jeans once in a blue moon as I find the process of trying to find the right fit so damn hard!

I'm not one of those girls that you'll see pick up a $300 brand name pair of jeans either.  I find that a cheaper more comfy pair is more than good enough for me =)  It's a whole process however, when I do go and try to buy a pair of jeans so you can imagine how big a deal it is when I do decide to buy one!

I recently went for a weekend in Seattle Washington (deciding to opt out of a family gathering..HA!) for some R&R and shopping with babe.  To my surprise, though the Canadian loon was almost on par with the Greenback, I still didn't buy as much as I expected...There is one purchase that I did end up luv luv luvin to pieces...

My American Eagle Skinny Jean Leggings in Indigo wash.  It was $39.50(USD) and it was worth EVERY penny! luvs it to death!

I absolutely love Indigo wash.  It's so flattering no matter what style of jeans you wear, wether it be skinny or wide leg or even bootcut.  In the indigo wash, it can transition from day to night without looking too casual or too formal =)

I'd urge you to check it out not only because I believe it's at such an awesome price, but also because it's sooooo damn comfortable! <3s it much!!~*

The Jean Leggings or 'Jeggings' are starting to be a new fad for the season, with every retail store having it's own version and some extra like grommets or destructed fronts even acid spot washes to try and get the tweens/teens to buy.  I like the jeans I bought, since it looks like jeans but still has that comfort factor you find in leggings.  When I'm in skinny jeans, I try to find the most comfortable since it can get uncomfy real fast if you're not a size negative zero!

I recently checked out the American Eagle website and they've got alot of other new styles out in stores at the moment from cropped to different fits that I'll consider my next jeans shopping run!

What's your favourite type of jean fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...