Monday, April 26, 2010

I am lovin' multiples!

beats:: hm..nothing really...drawin a blank =\
outfit of the day:: ugh, it's one of those days..don't even ask!
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my bed!!! lol.

Happy Monday darlings!!~*

It's gloomy, but one must always try to bottle up some sunshine to keep one company during days such as these!

So lately I've been on a quest to find the perfect multi-purpose bag.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my LV bag because of it's multi-purposeness in my life! I just thought that because it's such a fave bag of mine, that I'd lessen the wear and tear of time, and use it abit less for the more worthy occasions =) at least until I get another LV...or Chanel!

I have yet to find the perfect bag that can take me from travelling on vacays, to just running errands around town.  Yes, i am a picky girl when it comes to bags...I love the multi-faceted use of a well-made, aesthetically pleasing bag.  So you can imagine how picky I will be about this everyday bag!


So on to my latest purchase! lol.

The Trokey Bag from Aldo.  It was $29.98 (CDN) on sale too! great deal.



Okay, so normally I don't just buy bags on a whim...Actually to be fair, I didn't buy this on a whim either.  You can ask my cousin, but we almost ran out of minutes for the parking meter cause I couldn't decide!!! lol.


I find that it works for my needs at the moment.  I say that because my mood about bags change as much as I change outfits in a day.  I have different needs according to the day, and for the last day, it's suited my needs.  I find that it feels abit too big for leisurely shopping, but works perfectly as a work bag, overnight bag and even for running errands where you'll need your hands free for some of the time!

I haven't quite taken it to the skies yet, but hopefully pretty soon it will get its chance....I do like to travel in style, and it's beautiful brown (synthetic, yes i know ladies, synthetic) leather skin is a classy, timeless bag that doesn't go out with the seasons.

Recently, though my eye has always gravitated to the pricier, well crafted bags (i find they are sort of an investment) I have been buying the less expensive, more practical versions, in order to get more quantity than quality.  It's only recently that I've interchanged bags for every outing i've had.

I guess sometimes quantity with a bit of quality isn't so bad ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...