Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ready for an interview!

Monday was an unofficial stat day for me and so I had a day to get around and do my 'off-day' errands.  One thing that was unusually on the agenda for the day was an interview. 


I've been checking my options work-wise lately and had a chance to take a meeting with a company that looks very promising.  Of course i wanted to make a great impression and be someone that stands out so I decided to dress for the sunny weather with pastel and cream!

to see my full outfit...




Blazer: Zara

Top: Forever 21

Pants: Gap

Necklace: Forever 21

Watch: Guess

Cuff: BCBG

Shoes: Guess


People often think that when it comes to interviews, one has to wear a matching suit and a dress shirt to present a polished look.  I believe that it's not always the case.  You can look polished and right for the environment or job that you are applying for without having to always conform to wearing a boring suit.  Sometimes one can stand out by wearing a bold power colour like red, or in my case, weaing a coral blouse that stands out in the sea of black and grey.

Hope that helped you out in your thoughts for your next interview outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...