Monday, April 9, 2012

Errands night: quickie mall run!

On thursday night, my boyfriend had his boys night out and i decided to use the time to make a quickie run to the mall to run some errands.  It was a quiet night for me lol but that was okay, it was much needed and deserved.  I was saving my energy for the upcoming weekend ahead anyways!

to find out what I wore...




Dress: Marciano bandage dress

Sandals: old (from closet)

necklace: BEBE

Bracelet: Forever 21

Watch: Guess

These sandals have been in my closet for awhile and I was dying to wear them!  I saw sunshine and saw my window lol.

This is a good example of day to night dresses.  This dress can go into date night mode with a few changes of shoes and jewelry.  It's all about accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...