Monday, April 16, 2012

Dine out 2010: the lost pics

So I was perusing the old pics in my camera when I happened upon these pics from Dineout two years ago....How time flies! It was the year of the Olympics and Dine out was pushed forward to January to accomodate for the flooding of tourists coinciding with the annual Dine out which usually happened in February.

I had dinner at Mosaic Bar & Grill at the Grand Hyatt Hotel with my cousin.  It was not bad of a dining experience although I am quite disappointed that they did not add this to my Open Table points even though we clearly made it to the reservation.


It was, in my opinion, a cold cold day to be wearing a skirt considering it was in the middle of January and even though the snowfall was less than anticipated it was still chilly nonetheless.

To find out what I wore that night...


Top: Le chateau

Skirt: BCBG

Shoes: Guess

Jewelry: old ( can't remember)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...