Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Devil is in the details...

Have you ever heard that expression before? lol I'm not all that sure what it means either, but I've heard it enough times to know that it has something to do with focusing on the smaller details of a bigger picture sometimes --or in this case, an outfit!

Summer is fast approaching (although you'd never know it from the city pouring) and I thought that what better way to prepare for summer than updating my accessories!


1.Aldo - Brendle Sandal flats

2. Aldo - Stare pastel bracelets

3. Aldo - Cardiel Platform Sandals

4. Aldo - Swaney hat

5. Aldo - Lanosa clutch

It can get pretty expensive to buy summer clothes every year, so I usually pick a few trendy pieces but mostly classic pieces that can transition through to next summer.  Updating accessories can be a great, not to mention inexpensive, way to update an outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...