Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friday Night Lights: High Waist Jeans & Red Pumps


I had a rough week and as such, wanted to get a little loose on a friday night in downtown--my fave part of the city!  Friday night lights, a late dinner at the rooftop patio of The Keg yaletown which boasted breath-taking views then off to our fave party spot, Barcelona Ultralounge!

To Check out what i wore...



Top: Aritzia

Jeans: Sirens high waist jeans

Shoes: Aldo

Bag: BCBGeneration

Blazer: Banana Republic (not shown)

This was the first time I had worn my red sky high stilettoes and so it was the day of breaking them in...or them breaking me in lol.  There is nothing like a pair of red heels to spice up an otherwise blah outfit!

I think of them as my Dorothy Heels--from the Wizard of Oz I mean --except higher and sexier lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...