Friday, October 22, 2010

I heart Cable!

Several years ago Jacob came out with this Cable knit turtleneck sweater in cream that was to die for! I love the thick knit of it, and it just looked so plush and luxurious, like a cable knit throw you wanna just envelop you on a cold day.  I was never able to buy it, what with my situation as a starving student back then.  It has haunted me ever since lol.  Just like my great cape search, the cable knit sweater has been one of those elusive items on  my list of must haves that has never been checked off--at least, not quite yet.

It's not that the cable knit doesn't come out every year, there are certainly lots of variations on it, with hood or without, zippers and different colours.  I think it's my picky nature that has prevented me from buying just any kind of cable knit sweater.  I've been meticulous about what kind and the feel of sweater I want.  If I am to wear this all around for the rest of the cold weather, wouldn't it be smart to wear a sweater that feels like a blanket instead of a burlap sack??

Here is one option that I found recently...

Garage Clothing - Cable Mock Neck Cardigan $39.80(CDN)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...