Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday of discontent.

beats:: memories - david guetta ft kid cudi

OOTD:: Garage Henley 3/4 sleeve tee and leggings, Sirens over the knee boots and Juicy Scarf

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: Juicy Wool scarf

It's been one of those gloomy days...

It's been such a bad weather day today, I would rather just be at home and sleep.  Why oh why did I have to go to work today!? 

My love for fall has been given a rude awakening today when I left my doorstep to an ugly mess of rain and wind on my way to work.  I still love fall, although I now remember the ugly part of the season lol.  I have been rekindled with my cold weather gear, taking out one piece after another of cold weather items that help keep my lil' self cozy. 

As of late, I have been using my scarf, crochet toque, boots and even my thermal socks at times (if you can believe it, it's just that cold in my mind! lol) but the last of the gear will be the earmuffs and I guess the down jacket, which I know will come soon, but I'm hesitant too admit that Fall has come full blown with a vengeance from last year's mousy weather.  This year promises to be a crazy, cold winter, and as I've mentioned previously--I've heard the coldest in over 50 years.  I'd love to see some snow this year, but I'm also fearful that it will come in bunches.

Be careful what you wish for I guess...

I look forward to some calmer weather....At this point, I'm just hoping for a cloudy, calm day.  One can't be too greedy and ask for some sunshine when one sees pouring rain, wind gusts and darkness!

I hope everyone's monday isn't as bad indoors as it looks outdoors.  Keep warm and cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...