Sunday, October 17, 2010

More cape madness! lol

The cold weather is just pushing through here which makes me miss Vegas and its weather even more.  I am more than ever looking for warm, cozy clothes to fill my Fall/Winter Collection.  As usual, I am still obsessed about Capes and Ponchos.  While there are lots to choose from when it comes to wraps and ponchos, the structured cape/coat is somewhat elusive.

In comes Zara.

I was checking out the website and found these two breath-taking Capes that are both under $200.

Hazzah! I love Zara...It's affordable work clothing that is also stylish and trendy.  You don't have to break the bank to look trendy and fashionable at work!

Checkered Cape with a Leather inset
Studio Woollen Cape
I was at Zara earlier today, but alas, did not see these.  I will be on the lookout on my next Zara excursion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...