Thursday, March 18, 2010

what's blooming for spring~*

beats:: digital girl(remix) - jamie foxx ft drake
outfit of the day:: same as below (it's only been a few mins since my last post haha)
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: same as below...(its cold!)

The flowers, like my allergies, are in full bloom...Spring is just around the corner; literally in 3 days. 

*hello spring...I've been waiting for you..!~*

I've been flipping through the pages of several magazines (i've been bored! lol) and I've slowly been soaking up all the spring trends that each magazine has dished out as the 'IT' trend of the season that we should all prepare for....um, right.  Since it's just really a hint of spring that has come, and there's still residual cold that lingers in the air, I am forced to observe on the sidelines which trends are going to take during the upcoming season upon us.

Some trends I've observed....
  • florals ~ really popular and popping up all over the magazines.  It's really the only season that you could really go nuts on flowers, cause any other season it just looks out of place!
  • denim ~ lots of it...from jackets to the all over slightly different tone of denim with neutral heels, bags etc...it's ranging in different shades and textures too, like acid wash, indigo etc..to me, denim seems so 90s lol but oh well...
  • neutrals ~ okay, so this I could really get with.  I love neutrals like light browns and pastel pinks combined together...LUVs it.  It probably does little for my complexion but i'm naturally drawn to neutrals lol.
  • metallics ~ mind you, this is harder to pull off during the day haha...Sometimes I wonder why some trends still remain but hey, who am i to argue!?  Anyways, so metallics are once again in this year (i didn't even know it left!)
  • utility/safari earthy tones ~ I could see myself getting a few pieces of clothing for this trend.  I definitely love the utility jackets that seem to be coming out in different styles, even the shorts and cargos they have going look quite interesting.  If anything the trend goes sour, I could always re-use it if I ever decide to go on a safari vacation! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...