Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's all in the weaves for spring/summer 2010!~*

beats:: poke her face - kid cudi (sudden onset of funny music somewhat makes me smile lol)
outfit of the day:: same as below
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: same as below lol

So again, I'm filthering through the online pages of Elle Magazine for what's new (since I'm sort of refusing to buy magazines at the moment) and before I could find what I was searching for, bam! I find another thing that catches my eye! lol.

I love woven accessories, they are so spring and summer! I've always gravitated to woven bags and jewelry even shoes when the warmer seasons come around, regardless of the trend.  I think that a woven bag or wicker shoes (such as a wicker made handbag) feels so light and airy that it just screams summer.  I luv luv the intricate weave design.  Apparently, Elle Mag has agreed with me, featuring the Woven Accessories for their spring trends.

I recently saw a wicker guess handbag from the Guess Accessories store on Robson Street on one of my jaunts with the cuz.  It was quite cute, though fairly pricey for a seasonal item.  Must find something inexpensive but just as fab! Shopping mission!! lol ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...