Tuesday, March 16, 2010

fashion and me 101~*

beats:: tie me down - new boyz ft. ray j
outfit of the day:: fair isle cardigan, grey leggings and over the knee boots
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: new coach (outlet lol) bag.

you can outfit change, or change an outfit, or both. - Kenneth Cole
Wise man, Kenneth Cole...a philosopher and a fashion icon's body.

I guess you can say I'm a life-long devoted fan of fashion and style, the pursuit of looking good on the outside because I feel good on the inside...and vice versa.

I LOVE fashion, style and all things beautiful, shiny and luxurious....

I also love to shop (whether i'm out for a bargain or just window shopping) and check out what's out there in stores and even on the streets.  I'm inspired by what I see around me, much like photographers capturing a moment in a photograph.  Fashion, like art for others, inspires me.

It reinforces confidence in me.

When I look good, I feel good...it's that simple.


I believe that fashion is not only about reading from magazines and watching celebrities, but a series of trials and errors into what works for us and what doesn't.  I've had alot of fashion faux-pas...It's the errors that lead me to what works for me and makes me feel good.  It helps me to form my own identity.

One thing that i would like for anyone reading this to take out of my blog (if anything at all than for pure reading pleasure! lol) is to make others feel more confident in their fashion choices.  Instill confidence that individuality can be beautiful and that sometimes in order to find yourself, you have to search your own inner truth and beauty uninfluenced and tainted by the media and commerciality of phsyical beauty...

If not, then I hope you at least enjoy reading my blog!

If you don't agree with my opinions or thoughts, that is ok by me, but please respect my right to be able to voice them out....Feel free to leave at anytime if anything i say might be disagreable!  We are all entitled to our own thoughts, afterall!

Have yourself a fashionable day!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...