Monday, November 1, 2010

Double Duty Outfits: work to happy hour!


I am one of those women...

9-5 work weeks and happy hour with the gals when it's been a rough week.  I live in my work clothes being that I work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day (lunch not included lol).  I find that having pride in your look says alot about you to your clients and customers, and looking good and presentable gives them an impression that you mean business.

With that said, there is nothing wrong with wearing outfits for work that double as an apres work hour socializing with the gals.

If you're like me, then you would appreciate where I'm coming from with this entry.

Today's work outfit is the Black sheath dress...

I take my fashion queues from Ms. Beckham--a great sheath can give you a sexy yet professional look at the same time.  Great fit and fabric are important, and that it hits every curve of your body correctly!

This one was a relatively inexpensive sheath.  It was about $30 bought at a smaller boutique store (which the name narrowly escapes me at the moment) and is my fave go-to for work.  It doesn't reveal much and yet hugs every curve of my body perfectly.  It is also a great outfit for work that, with a few accessories, can turn into an after-work gathering outfit! luvs.  In order change up for the night time, one can just switch accessories like add more blingy jewelry and either change shoes or pair with a different blazer or jacket, and voila! social hour outfit in a snap!

In this pic, I paired a simple black sheath with taupe guess plaform pumps and topped it with a red Aldo belt for effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...