Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Holidays 2010: gearing up once again!

I love the holidays!

It gives me an excuse to shop, over-dress without being questioned and party with loved ones just because!

My work being as small as it is, our holiday celebrations are limited to a christmas luncheon at the office, or a small gathering for dinner--so there's no chance for me to get all dolled up...As a result, I take the opportunity to get myself all glammed up for my bf's work Christmas party!  His christmas party always books a huge hall to house all of its thousands of employees from all over the lower mainland!

My quest for the perfect holiday look, not only for my bf's work party but also for the family dinner, starts around the end of October--and If I'm lucky, will end just days before Christmas eve! lol.  It's very painstaking for me to find the perfect outfit for every event, and decide on my hair and makeup to match, along with show-stopping shoes!

It's all a process for me, exciting and stressful at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...