Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Hour moments with my fave doll!

I am at home on a wednesday night, about to make my fave dessert, 'Leche Flan' for the annual NYE dinner we have at our house.  It's a delicious filipino custard-like dessert that I sooo love! It's very sweet so you better have a sweet tooth when you try it!

Anyways, before I made the dessert, i thought while waiting for a free space in the kitchen (my dad is also in the kitchen doing some prep work for the dinner!) I would post some of my fave happy hour pics!

I love the change in length in my hair lol...
At V- march 2010
At V - april 2010
At Crime Lab - summer 2010
At George - September 24, 2010
At George - September 30, 2010
George - September 30, 2010
George - December 09, 2010
I absolutely love my happy hour moments with my fave doll! We have such a good time just chattin' it up while having our fave bottle of wine! It unwinds us and releases any tensions or stresses we may have accumulated during the work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...