Wednesday, December 1, 2010

OOTD: Holiday Outfit for less...Idea #1

Along with the holidays comes the out of control spending for festivities, gifts and decorations that make christmas what it is...festive but stressful!  There is no getting around spending a few bucks to prepare for the holidays, and no matter how I think each year I've got a handle on the holidays this year, it just seems to always know how to sneak up on me and blindside me!

If you love the events and festivities that come with the holidays like me, and like me you love to get glammed up for a night out (no matter what the event) then coming up with outfits can cost a lot of $$$.  One outfit I found while shopping for a christmas party I'm going to is from Smart Set.

The Gold tunic is $38.00 regular price, but of the holiday sales, I got it on sale for $30.00 before tax.  I love the shimmery gold thread embedded within the fabric itself instead of sequins.  It sparkles without making me look like a disco ball.  It would be great for a semi-formal shindig, but I think it could also make a great New Years Eve outfit!

I find that sometimes a great tunic can be just as sexy as a cocktail dress or gown for a holiday get-together.  With the right accessories, it will stand out as a great eye-catching outfit!

Happy holidays!~*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...