Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 more sleeps til' christmas!

beats:: serena ryder - calling to say

OOTD:: Marciano White boyfriend Tee, Black Garage cotton terry leggings, Black Zara Boyfriend Blazer, Sirens over-knee high boots

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: Burberry Scarf

Simply put--Christmas and the whole holiday season is my most favourite time of the year, of course tied with the changing of season to fall.  I can't stress enough how excited I get over anticipation of decorating my whole house for the holidays, filling the air with the scent of baked goodies and even seeing a snowfall or two staring out of the window while at work.  The holidays have been in full swing and it's now 2 more sleeps until christmas.  I am so excited and finally in the christmas spirit, but at the same time sad.

It's finally almost here, 2 more sleeps and it's all over, folks! lol.  All the festivities and activities culminate into two days--Christmas eve and Christmas day!

This year, true to my word, I have minimized the gift-buying and uber-shopping for useless things.  I have tried to simplify my holiday season to minimize the dent in my wallet.  Of course it didn't make much of a difference, but a more simplified holiday season means hardly any unnecessary stress! haha.

With the holiday season nearing an end, I look forward to another time-honoured tradition--Boxing Day shopping! lol Think of it as like a Canadian Black Friday, only on the 26th.

I will mos def miss christmas! I always have christmas withdrawals hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...