Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fired up!

I am so lovin' this Nine west bag--practical yet chic!

Soo lovin the name! lol.  'Fired Up' Medium Clutch

I've always just stuck to the shoes and hardly ever buy the bags, but this was such a steal!  Regularly $95, it was reduced to 40% the last ticketed price--$69.99.  It's great cause it's leather with gold hardware, perfect as an evening bag with a secret larger compartment!luvs!
 I had bought a bag from Aldo several months back in seattle in a camel colour (which this bag is also available in) that looks almost like this, but smaller.  Its a cute slouchy clutch that doesn't have a firm shape so you can stuff alot more than you could with a dinky tiny box shaped clutch! lol.
 I am so lovin the hardware.  Gold is my fave type of accessory hardware, wether it be for jewelry or bags, I'm more of a gold toned gal.  luvs! 

I have fallen inlove with this bag! Pretty and yet practical, I can finally bring a bag that fits my stuff yet looks pretty enough for a date night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...