Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa Baby....Can I have an LV?

Okay, so I was a little naughty this year... I am still hoping that Santa would be kind and at least humor me about my wishlist haha..

I absolutely LOVE my LV speedy bag.  It's not the most expensive nor the most stylish, but it gets me around and carries all that I need to get through the day.  I am appreciative =)

So with that said, here are others that I would wish for santa to put under my tree lol (or what I may get someday)
Galleria PM - from LV website
Berkeley - from LV website
SC Bag Monogram - from LV website (sophia coppola collection)
Eva Clutch - from LV website


 I am inlove with the craftsmanship of Louis Vuitton.  I admire quality work that withstands time.  I carry my speedy with pride--not because of the brand name--because it is made well and I know that someone's hard work went into manufacturing the bag.  I love bags, and excluding big investments like a house or car (which are duh--obviously great investments) I think that investing in a good quality bag that pays per use is just maah-velous!

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...