Monday, December 13, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Holiday Outift for less...Idea #3

This is another outfit I thought I'd share.  I love the flirty skirts that flow outward these days.  It's so feminine and youthful! I love that it's soft and yet if you pair with a black sparkly top (as seen below) or with a bustier, it can turn edgy in no time!  It kinda reminds me of the 80s style, madonna-ish and debbie gibson, the girly flowy minis they wore with tights.  These would go great with lace tights underneath!
Black Tanktop: Urban Behavior - $17.80 regular (bought on sale 40% off - $10.68 on sale)
Belt - my own, came with a F21 dress
2 Tiered flowy Skirt - Forever 21 - $29.80

I love how during the holidays we put more effort into dressing up than most days.  I love to dress up on a daily basis so I get excited that what I do that sounds weird to others becomes a normal thing during the holidays! lol.

This outfit looks more feminine than most of the outfits I'm used to wearing and it's great to venture out of one's comfort zone once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...